· What services does CBI provide for conducting criminal history checks?
· What information does a criminal history check consist of?
· Will the CBI criminal history check provide information on warrants?
· What is the benefit of using the on-line service?
· What type of payment is required to do a criminal history check?
· What criteria will be needed to conduct a criminal background check?
Inaccurate information on report
· What if the information provided is inaccurate?
· Why does my report show "disposition unknown"?
· How do I read dispositions?
· How do I research dispositions?
Victim of misidentification
· What if I am a Victim of Misidentification?
Privacy and Membership Information
· Can an individual run a background check without setting up an account?
· How can an individual run a background check if they do not have a credit card?
· What is the benefit of setting up an account?
· How do I set up an account?
· What if I've forgotten my password?
· After I've registered, can I change my billing information?
· Are you going to sell my personal information?
· Is there a sign-up fee?
| Individual Search
| Account User
| Unique Report Number
| Frequently asked Questions
(c) Copyright KT
International, Inc. - All rights reserved 2017 >